Liver Health Report:
Detoxify your Liver to overcome Weight Loss Problems.
The Liver is the largest, most complex organ in the human body! It plays important roles in detoxification, hormonal balance, fat regulation, digestion and circulation.
The Liver is also the main chemical mill in your body, performing over 500 different chemical functions.
Compounds are broken down, synthesized, altered, burned, detoxified and excreted.
Some of the liver's most important functions include:
- Metabolizing the nutrients for life: proteins, fats, carbohydrates.
- Detoxification... Turns toxic materials into non-toxic substances for expulsion.
- Manufacturing and secreting bile in order to absorb fat-soluble nutrients and eliminate toxic substances.
- Purifying the blood... Filters bacteria, endotoxins, antibodies-antigens and other particles from the circulation.
- Acts as a blood bank for 20 to 30% of your body's blood.
- Manufacturing blood clotting agents and blood proteins.
- Manufacturing metabolizing and storing hormones.
- Fat metabolism... Controls triglycerides, cholesterol, other blood fats and body fat levels
Overall health and vitality depends greatly on the health of your liver... But the liver is subject to many different assaults. It can malfunction and become over-burdened from the poisons it detoxifies, and other factors, which may contribute to various health problems.
Signs of a Congested and Sluggish Liver
This is a minimal loss liver function. It is often caused by a diminished amount of bile flow or Cholecstasis. But a sluggish liver can be a result of toxic chemicals, drugs, alcohol and gallstones.
Some signs of a sluggish liver include:
- PMS (Pre-menstrual syndrome)
- Chemical sensitivities
A sluggish liver may produce digestive dyspepsia discomfort following meals mostly on the right side, in the area of the gallbladder and an intolerance to eating fatty foods.
Obesity may occur from a sluggish and damaged liver.
Liver functions are disturbed in many over weight people. A study of 534 over weight people proved it. Since the liver breaks down and metabolizes fats, you need a healthy liver for losing weight effectively! But many people today do not have a healthy liver function.
In fact, French doctors talk about a triad of obesity, rheumatism and arteriosclerosis as a constitutional family that responds to the lipid lower actions of botanical extracts on a congested liver.
Liver-kidney inflammation can prevent adequate urination causing you to retain fluids and to have difficulty losing excess weight. Plus a damaged, sluggish liver can prevent the conversion of thyroid gland hormones the master regulators of metabolic rate into their active form, responsible for activating brown fat.
Brown Fat... is a permanent fat that burns up calories and actually prevents weight gain.
You can overcome a difficult weight loss through
liver cleansing and detoxification.
For those people who are seriously trying to lose weight... The problems associated with achieving a successful weight loss and long-term, weight maintenance probably seem far greater than the available solutions.
The marketplace has been inundated in the past several years, with a myriad of weight loss products, plans and formulas.
But most people still can't seem to lose weight... No matter what they do!
And even if they do manage to lose some weight... They often hit a critical "weight loss plateau" that prevents them from losing any more weight. Often this involves the last 5, 10 or 20 unwanted pounds.
Isn't there an effective solution? The answer is... Yes!
After years of research into the causes of difficult weight loss problems... a simple, scientifically supported solution has emerged!
Because fat metabolism is so inextricably associated with The Liver the vital functioning of this detoxifying organ is crucial. It determines your overall health, vitality and certainly it regulates your level of body fat.
The key to overcoming difficult weight loss and assorted other
health-related problems is to rejuvenate the Liver's natural
detoxification and body cleansing function.
A maximum strength lipohepatrophic cleanser can help promote the ongoing process of protecting, detoxifying and building your Liver.
- Helps relieve a myriad of liver problems that directly contribute to troublesome, impaired health and difficult weight loss experiences.
- Optimizes the vital detoxification required to break the barrier of poor health and excess weight loss... once and for all!
- Relieves symptoms of liver atrophy, congestion, bile flow impairment and a fatty liver.
- Alleviates inflammation from fluid retention, sluggish bowels, abdominal pain and tenderness, gallbladder obstruction, cirrhosis and jaundice.
- Eases dyspepsia -- a digestive complaint due to liver and gallbladder dysfunction.
- Protects the liver from potential damage caused by the toxins it detoxifies.
- Promotes natural liver regeneration and re-growth.
- Contains research-proven, powerful botanical extracts used throughout Europe.
And if you've ever struggled to lose weight or you're experiencing signs of a Liver imbalance, as discussed in this report you should consider using a Liver Cleanser as a first step to health and long-term weight loss.
Click here for more information on an excellent maximum strength Liver Cleanser!